207 Oxley Road Forrestdale 207 Oxley Road Forrestdale 207 Oxley Road Forrestdale / Australia $ 1,400,000
207 Oxley Road Forrestdale
Executive open-plan residence 7.29acres 25mins to CBD. Incredible theatre, games, study, 147SQM 3PP A/C shed will impress! Flat, mostly cleared block
Zoned “Rural Living”
2008 stunning, modern, reticulated/4zones, custom built DANMAR HOME sits on a flat, mostly cleared 7.29acres/2.9511HA, nestled privately within a quiet cul-de-sac yet close to so many of the amenities such as the ever expanding Gateways Shopping Centre, freeway, new hospitals, excellent schooling …
SECURE with crim safe security doors on all windows, entries, complete with an impressive electric remote controlled gate worth $15,000. The home is also armed with IP security cameras that can be accessed remotely from tablets and mobiles.
There is a wide circular $80,000 bitumen driveway which also extends around to the shed and leads up to the home and her feature concrete water feature (which is also artistically designed to be also visible from the dining room),
This high quality “built to be our forever home” has wrap-around verandas to keep the home cool, is fully insulated, air-conditioned and comprises of;
This spacious open plan home has 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, theatre room, games room and study with extra wide corridors (for ease of accessibility) and has ducted, reverse cycle, multi-zoned (4 areas) air conditioning.
Specifically she features:
A front wing consisting of a huge 6.1m long x 5.1m (31sqm) wide custom built Home Theatre room which cost $70,000 to set up (including $40,000 worth of removable audio/stereo equipment TBC if stays as will be home price dependent) & boasts;
1) Superior surround sound complete with sound-deadening curtains. This room is designed to imitate a real movie theatre with an imported German screen that has small perforations so the speakers behind can be heard through the screen. It has been custom built with an elevated yet removable (if required) stage that also has inbuilt power and speakers.
2) The custom made $5000, 5m cabinet that supports the screen goes the length of the theatre room and is inclusive in the price
The Games Room, opposite, is the same size as home theatre – which creates a perfect balance, plus can also be closed off for privacy from both the main hallway & family/dining area as required. There are 2 Network points, a TV point & 6 double power points in here. Easily housing an 8×4 pool table giving you an idea of the sheer size of the room.
The front 3 rooms all feature coffered ceilings, an assortment of down lights and a multitude of double power points (these are plentiful throughout the whole home),
The floor throughout the home is made of Epoxy resin. It¹s soft and quiet to walk on and has no annoying grout lines. It¹s easy to clean, cool in summer & a little insulating in winter. Gold speckled flecks within hide small marks .. it’s quite a feature on its own!
The passageways are extra wide & doors, normally 87cm these are 1.15M for ease of accessibility (ideal if one’s disabled) and the added feel of extra space.
The home is smart-wired, controlled by a C-Bus system. There’s multi-room audio in the ceilings and network points in every room.
A computer based light control system which means any switch can control any device anywhere! A master switch turns off all lights at night if needed.
Remote controlled garage: 6.8m long x 6.3m wide, long and tall built extra high for boat or caravan.
The laundry is modern with two large ceiling to floor cupboards,drawers, shelves & basin.
The second & third bedrooms are both a mirror image of each other @ 4.06m long x 3m wide, large walk in robes complete with plush high quality carpets
The fourth bedroom is 3.8m long x 3m wide plus a large WIR.
The second bathroom is bright and light and has a large bath, vanity and big shower.
The sills in all rooms are made of high quality, custom made jarrah.
Trendy stainless steel skirting boards offset the steel & timber feel giving a modern matching contrast to the country feel of the home.
The magnificent living/dining/kitchen area is CLASSY – the ochre feature wall which matches the designer kitchen, gold flecks on the granite bench and gold flecks in the flooring. It really has been finished with attention to the detail and the entire space flows beautifully as a result. Modern meets country has been tastefully and artfully achieved.
Designed as the core central living area, the lounge and dining is spacious & open-plan. It spans 12.5m & extra wide @ 6.5m it has views out to the back of the property as well as to the stunning water feature in the front. A key element for individual family privacy is the fact that there are dividing doors to the front passageway, parent’s retreat, kids’ rooms, theatre room and also the pool room. This enables the house to be enclosed for privacy or left open for quality family time.
There¹s also a stunning pitched raked ceiling which has a thick custom made triangular glass window, thus giving a sense of space whilst letting in lots of natural light too!
There are approx 150 down lights throughout plus an emergency backup (batteries) lighting system in 3 locations which come on automatically the minute the power goes out, they’re located in the family room and at the end of both passage ways. Brilliant!!
The kitchen is spectacular with island bench (able to be accessed
from all directions for ease of entertaining, inclusive of convenient power
points). Italian imported Black Galaxy granite bench tops with flecks of
golden brown, work so well and make a wonderful breakfast bar too Watch the kids play while cooking meals ¬ too easy!
Attractive splash-back is silver and lights up. European appliances: Bosch with Smeg range hood & oven (4 x gas burners ¬ gas bottles not on mains).
Large & extra pot drawers & over-sized utility drawers with plenty of
cupboard space. Walk-in double pantry +separate appliance cupboard keeps it tidy!
The fifth bedroom is currently a massive study (work from home with
convenient security door entry) and 5.3m long & 4.5m wide.
All fixtures (wrap around desk, magnetic whiteboards, cupboards / storage) can be easily removed if required (but will stay with the home regardless as custom made to suit). The C-Bus system is housed here. Cameras are motion sensitive to the outside and in the top box.. Smart wiring throughout. Network Server System is control powered from here.
This Study (or great Teenager¹s Retreat!) can also be accessed from around the side of the house through the sliding doors to enable it to remain private from the rest of the home or if used as a home business with visitors. Located conveniently nearly by is a guest power room with the home business in mind.
Large carpeted master bedroom is 4.3m long & 4.1m wide, features
his & hers walk-in robes along one complete wall. Currently housing a king sized bed, there¹s still plenty of room!
The Ensuite is huge & bright with double vanity, big shower and large
bath. Epoxy covers attractively over the original tiles! 4 heater lights & a
Decorative doors & panels with Gainsborough taps compliment this
magnificent home – all are non standard!
OUTSIDE NORTH-FACING ENTERTAINING:
The largely flat and clearly block is fully reticulated (up to the first dividing fence – 4 zones) and features:
• There are Solar panels for heating and gas bottles for cooking. .
• The home has a 5.1 kilowatt solar unit (biggest you can get – 27 panels) which ‘knock approx $300-$400 off a family sized bill’.
• All front windows have awnings, they are frameless and modern!
• The outside alfresco area is pitched with non standard eves for an improved look. It’s North-facing to take advantage of the sun. Two of the ceilings have a foam layered steel skin to provide insulation – solar span (both warmth and cool) to the outdoor area, depending on the time of the year. They feature expensive zip track blinds for ease of use, are rain resistant and cost $10,000 new
• The inserts in the pitched room ensure the area remains extra cool and insulated.
• The rain tank is an extra large 125,000 litres that is gravity fed off the roof. ‘6 downpour days is all it takes to fill her up’. There is also a small additional tank of 5,000 litres that feeds off the shed.
• A rabbit proof herb garden with automated reticulation, is in large raised aluminum custom made enclosures.
• An established fruit tree orchard has everything from avocado trees, to mulberry, pomegranate, apricot, guava, lemon, fig and apple trees just to mention a selection! Loquat trees as well as strawberries, blueberries and raspberries.
• Large mature Magnolia trees line the side of the home
• The large impressive shed had a $70,000 outlay, is 15mx9.9m wide (147sqm) & 4m high. It’s fully insulated, air-conditioned and Council approved. It houses a fully plumbed kitchen, bathroom and has taps for a washing machine. There is a enclosed room and other sections of the shed could easily be made into separate rooms if required.
• The second 2 car door shed (also council approved) is 6x12m (72 sqm) and is great for excess storage
• The lawn area is fully reticulated via Bore. Biomax septic system & gas bottles.
• Beyond the lawned area the paddock backs onto a nature reserve that has a variety of walking and riding trails.
This immaculate and impressive home is well worth a visit. Call Samantha on 0431 130 856 or Maureen on 0402 223 862 with any queries or to organise your private inspection.
Please make your own due diligence as neither agent nor sellers guarantee information given although believed to be correct thank you.
Property MapSee the address of the house on the map
Real estate agent