11 Cook Street Darlington
Stunningly Different Stone Home
The classic use of timber throughout this 4 bedroom 2 bathroom compliments the use of granite stone and wood shingles used as feature walls. The multi levels add to the hills feel with mezzanine levels, open void areas and timber balconies, which all combine to bring the outside living feel inside. Situated between the National Park & town centre, within walking distance to schools, and the heritage walk trail.
– 4 spacious bedrooms ( 2 with walk in robes all with split air conditioner & private balconies. Originally built as 5 bedrooms could easily be converted back)
– 2 refurbished bathrooms, one with bath.
– Open plan kitchen with large island bench, wall oven, gas cooking, dishwasher. All with sweeping views over below ground pool
– Family area on mezzanine level with jarrah floor & feature timber raked ceiling. All on the same level as the entry.
– Downstairs we have large open plan lounge area with granite feature, split air conditioner and slow combustion wood heater.
– Step down study nook could double as private children’s play area.
Twinkling lights of the city can be glimpsed through the mature gum trees. This 2,241 sqm lot is an adventure playground for children, with level shady grass areas, granite steps, paved walk trails, fruit trees, flowering shrubs etc. The sparkling below ground pool features Bali style gazebo and rock features.
The large garage area has stone feature remote controlled doors and features a lined section which may suit either workshop or studio.
Access to home open is via Cook Street. Rear access is for private access only.
NOTE: PHOTO ID WILL BE REQUIRED FOR ALL PRIVATE VIEWINGS AND HOME OPENS. THANK YOU 🙂
Property MapSee the address of the house on the map
Real estate agent